Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Out, Out, Out

Out, Out, Out

Today's drawing was one of my ideas for Illo Friday's theme of travel last week. It's fitting for today because it's another day out in the car, it's a Costco Run day.

Every week seems to fly by faster than the last and I feel like I can't keep up! There is just too much to do and not enough days or hours.
My supplies did not come yesterday, they are supposed to be here today so tomorrow I plan on working on the lino print.

This morning I'll be picking up the little mommy and we'll goof off for a while, go out to lunch and then to Costco. Then I'll rush home, unload the stuff but won't have time to put it away and then take Tanner to his Kung Fu lesson. It is a busy day.

I guess I don't have anything much to say, I'll check in again tomorrow I suppose. Hope all you you are having a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts