Friday, April 01, 2005

A Painting from My Show

A Painting from My Show

Today's artwork is from my current show, it's title is Deep Healing and it's acrylic on paper. This one is the favorite in the show. I wish you could see it in person because it is actually very vibrant.

Last night was another fun night in the gallery, Dean Estes was sculpting and I was talking to people about my art and in the coffee house there was a wonderful singer Gayle Chapman who we really enjoyed a lot. ( You can hear her on that link) Paul and Tanner hung out in the coffee house the whole time and enjoyed the music.

Last night I came down with a cold, bleh. It's so strange that I felt great all day and even got the house clean and then came down with it, oh well, it will pass.
Tanner is going to spend time with some friends today and I'm off to see my little mom and do some shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts