Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Puzzling Multiplicity- show piece

Puzzling Multiplicity- show piece

Here is another of the largest pieces, it's about 30" x 30" unframed. The title goes along with the basic theme of the show, Puzzling Multiplicity. It is acrylic on Arches 140# cold pressed paper.

Yesterday I had gone to the Podiatrist and found out I have the very common Plantar Fasciitis- it's treatable and will just take a bit of time and consistent care of my feet.
I can't really wear flimsy shoes, ever, must have arch support and since I have really high arches that means I can't get them at the local Fred Meyer. He also said I must never go barefooted, never. Fortunately I got some real cute sandals with great arch support last summer and I can wear those sometimes. It cost me a whopping $175 to go find this stuff out, I wish I had just done some research on the internet and taken care of it myself but I was thinking I may have arthritis in my feet and needed an x-ray to find out. Well no, my feet look really healthy in every way besides the bone spur resulting from the Plantar Fasciitis.

Well now that you know way more than you want and are bored stiff I will move on and try to give you a little something interesting to ruminate on ok?

There are moments in our lives,
there are moments in a day,
when we seem to see beyond the usual.
Such are the moments of our greatest happiness.
Such are the moments of our greatest wisdom.
If one could but recall his vision by some sort
of sign. It was in this hope that the arts were invented.
Sign-posts on the way to what may be.
Sign-posts toward greater knowledge.

Robert Henri

Have a lovely day my darlings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

oh me Shelia, I haven't been by in awhile and so am just now seeing your paintings from your show ! Wow, I love all the colors, textures and shapes, they all have such energy, my favorite is "Pent Up", the colors and composition there particularly appealing, really like !

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Cindy! I'm glad you made it by to see the show. I am very fond of Pent Up also, it just came out right :-D

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts