Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Remembering Our Loss

Remembering Our Loss

I am not a Roman Catholic but I did have great regard for this wonderful man. I know my drawing is a bit strange but it's my way of recognizing this loss.
What an incredible weight he carried and I think he did a job worth honoring.

I don't actually know when this post will get into cyber space, we are having yet another day of problems with internet service. The minute we have another choice we will be parting ways with our current problems.

In other news, I was feeling lousy until lunch time yesterday and then right after lunch I took a short nap and woke up feeling great and have felt great ever since, isn't that cool? Whatever it was it's gone now and I'm glad.

Update at 9 pm. - finally we are on line again, I've had it, it was over 24 hours that we were down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts