Saturday, April 30, 2005

Roses to Celebrate

Roses to Celebrate

Celebrating my sister coming and my house being in order :-D That's why I bought these gorgeous roses, aren't they wonderful?

Gosh, I've been busy all day today and it's already 6:30, I'll have to leave to pick up the sister at 7:45. I think Tanner wants to go with me, we'll see.
I've even washed my car and vacuumed it out which is something I don't do very often. I also bought some flowers to plant in pots for the deck. I got short orange Zinnias and royal blue Lobelia for two black pots. I have about 8 pots to fill but I want to do them a little at a time as I find what I want for them.

Bought beautiful strawberries so we can have strawberries and shortcake, my sister loves strawberries. So I haven't had time to sit down and design the bookplate yet, maybe after we get back from the airport and we are just sitting around talking I can do that. I'm pretty sure it will have birds and tulips on it along with my friends name, maybe that's all it needs.

6 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

Oh, this looks so beautiful and tranquil and CLEAN!! Lovely.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

*Big Grin* Thank you. It was clean that day, I always like to get flowers after I clean.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Steve Austin said...

Tasty blog! Please check out my napa wine blog.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Really great blog! I noticed a mention about hip arthritis . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at hip arthritis and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jack Naka said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a beauty care site/blog. It pretty much covers beauty care related stuff.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Water & Fire said...

I have been visiting sites all day and I really like what you have done with your blog. I found your site just after I visited Clarifiers & Shock Pocatello
. Kind a lame if you ask me. Who cares.. I'm here now! Have a good one!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts