Thursday, May 05, 2005

Another from the "Miss You" series

Another from the "Miss You" series

This is one done in marker in my sketch book, it's kind of hard to read but I like the design anyway.

I'm trying get caught up on some computer stuff and other stuff today. Yesterday my sister and I took our little mommy out to lunch and gave her a gift for Mother's Day, I think it was the first time the 3 of us have been together for MD in years. She seemed to enjoy herself and we knew she'd love her gift- it was a big jar of Opium body cream, her favorite. I will be out of town on Sunday so this worked out perfect!

So, I don't have a lot of interest to say just now, I'm going to get some things done and then maybe I can come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts