Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Doing the Costco Run

Doing the Costco Run

As usual the week is flying by, I want to slow it down but I can't, I'm being swept along in the current.

Today my mom and I will be doing the "Costco Run" which is enjoyable only because it is my day with her. We get in lots of gabbing and a good lunch along with getting the other stuff done. It's amazing how much it costs to get the load of stuff we need at Costco, scary. I want to stock up though so I don't have to go very often.

I got up early so I could get myself ready before waking Tanner and doing the regular morning routine, my hair has reached another dorky, frustrating stage so it requires some messing with in order to look passable. I'm not a person that likes to do a lot of primping so growing my hair out is frustrating. Oh well, I'll be glad later.

I have nothing interesting to say today so I'm going to move on to the next part of my scheduled events, hope you all are doing exactly what you want to be doing today!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are beautiful

and I thought you should know

that is my red eye :)

-patty

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Patti, do you mean that you have those kind of red/brown eyes?
Or that you have red eyes?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila!
My eye is the one on top. I'm exhausted from work and my eyes are half-closed right now. My job can sometimes be very physical and I'm sure I will be quite sore in the morning!
I haven't drawn in the last couple days :c ( but I have the next 2 days off so hopefully I can get some creative time in once I straighten up my neglected house. And I need to do some gardening!
Ah, the hair! I'm not sure I'm going to make it in this growing out thing... I got a TINY trim and got the hightlights retouched, my hairdresser highlighted a little more than usual and it came out nice... I told her I wanted "fun" highlights, not "mom" highlights. I don't know what to do with my hair with the wedding in Sept, plus my hair has been short since 3rd GRADE!
BLAH BLAH, I'm tired and babbling some pretty facinating stuff huh? HAHA.
Have fun with your mom!
Carolyn

7:38 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

Well my eye is the blue one on the bottom just because it looks kind of sleepy. I do love your eyes.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts