Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ex Libris- design drawings

Ex Libris- design drawings

Another of the designs made with the idea that I might like to use it for a book plate later.

I'm going to try and get a hair cut early today, I've been growing my hair out for quite a while and I'm ready for the next stage in style. I'm going for a bob type hair cut and it's still too short but I can get the illusion of a bob so that's what I'm going to go for today. Right now I've got this bi-level look going on and it's not cool.

Besides that I'll just be goofing off with Sherry and Mom.

I will be back to normal tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

OMG Sheila! sometimes I think you are my long lost sister! I'm going thru the same thing with my hair. I wanna grow it all to chin level and it's taking FOREVER! I've alway worn it short and a little spiky (since 3rd grade!) so now that I'm almost 40 I have this goofy little fantasy that it would look cute a little longer so I could pull it back or twist it up or do something different for once! So I'm living with the bi-level-it's-still-too-short-at-the-ears look. Yick. :c )

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts