Friday, May 20, 2005

A "Get it Done" day

A "Get it Done" day

Holly called last night and reminded me that this time next week she'll be here, I'm very pleased.

Today I get to stay home, this is really wonderful but I'd be happier if I didn't have to do housework and could work in my studio. Oh well, I'll feel better when it's finished. I will also be planting some stuff in my garden, it's not supposed to rain and it will be quite warm so that is a plus.

Besides that I've nothing to say, it's just a "get it done" day today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

I know how you feel. When I get up in the morning and have to drag myself to work, I'm just so tired all day. But, if I get up and start drawing I'm wide awake.

"not to say". I think your drawing says quite alot!

4:04 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you,Janey.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts