Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Illustration Friday- Mischief

Illustration Friday- Mischief

Get it?

Today one of the Drop Leaf Gallery guys, Dean Estes and I will be taking 3 of my pieces from the show to be scanned so I can do a deluxe edition of Giclee prints. This is pretty exciting to me and I'm really looking forward to selling my best pieces in this way. First we'll be taking them to my dear friend at Fast Frame so they can be removed from the frames, then to be scanned and then back to be framed again.

I'm feeling like I need to paint again, I've been doing drawings and a few lino cuts but that's it for the last 17 months and I feel sort of dull and restless with those projects. I think I will always draw but it's not enough at this point. It appeals to me to get the pastels out too, I love the immediacy of pastels. Maybe when I'm out I'll get some pastel paper to get me started. I'm just thinking here in my journal, I hope you realize that? Sometimes it helps to write down ideas to get me going.

So, like I said, I'm feeling dull, don't have much to say and need to get moving around here. If I can get back I will because I love the whole LJ thing. I will check in on you guys this morning but may not have time to comment.

Tomorrow is our 32nd anniversary! Wow, we both just realized it. Need to make plans to get away somehow.....

1 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

This is one the best illios for "mischief" that I've come across for IF. It is so playful-I love it.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts