Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Illustration Friday- Nourishment

Illustration Friday- Nourishment

I'm feeling pretty good that I got this little drawing done earlier this week than I usually do. The theme of course is nourishment and since I recently got to spend a long time at the Art Institute in Chicago I know how nourished I felt after soaking in so much wonderful art- well nourished indeed! If you'd like to peruse the other Illo Friday offerings here is a link: http://illustrationfriday.com/dev/index.php?section=participate

More running around in town today, arg :-/ Podiatrist, picking up Tanner's prescription, maybe buying some roses for my yard. Seems like I don't spend nearly enough time in my studio these days.

Dan finished doing the yard work for me yesterday so now I'm ready to plant my garden too but it rained so much yesterday that everything is muddy. I guess it will be a few days before I can plant stuff, that gives me more time to find the zinnias I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts