Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

This is an older colored pencil piece, it's done on apple green mat board. I really enjoyed working with colored pencil but sold many, many of this type of work for a mere pittance. I hope they are being thoroughly enjoyed :-D

Today I've got mucho running around to do, sometimes in spite of all of my time in town last week I still have a ton more to do. I got a new car which must be registered, have prescriptions to get, go by the YMCA and check on membership for Tanner and I this summer, go by framers to sign one piece that I had forgotten and also get another piece framed for a gift and on and on. I'm really looking forward to spending some time in my studio but it's just impossible right now.

So off I go, like a crazy woman racing around town all day trying to get things done. This evening is the pizza party for T-boy's baseball team. Tomorrow is the last day of school and it's only a half day, then the whole tempo of my days will change again.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sheila
i like this colour pencil drawing & think that your pic from the barbecue is fun!

my kids wish school was out right now but they have to go until 6/15 so now the ? is: will we make it?

patty

1:23 PM  
Blogger me said...

Sheila,
I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my "vent"...it is really nice to get some feedback like that :)
I've been trying to make some friends in the arts on-line as well...it is a great new outlet...but I agree with what you say...I also have to say that I am glad you posted because now I got to see your blog and your art as well as your pictures are wonderful!

Take Care and Thanks again,
xo

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

I love this lively and colorful and fun drawing! What a nice blog, too! I'm going to be a regular, I can tell ;D.
Laura/laurelines

4:58 AM  
Blogger Cin said...

I love this, the patterns and colors, and best of all they look like they're dancing !

3:19 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Patty. Aw, I know it's hard for kids to know that other kids are out of school already. You will make it!

Me, Glad you are ok with my comment. I really enjoy my friends on line, it's a fun way to be in touch with other artists. In my case it's almost the only way I can share my stuff regularly and talk art regularly.
I'm glad you visited me too! Thanks for the compliments on my stuff.

Laura, I am a regular at your blog, I really enjoy it too! So glad you stopped by :-D

Cin, thank you, I loved doing this series a few years ago. I sold quite a few on ebay back then.

10:20 AM  
Blogger "Maggie" said...

This is a fabulous illustration and a wonderful color scheme and design!


Once from Pocatello
http://www.designerm.com/blog.html

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Maggie! Hey when did you live in Pocatello? Where do you live now?

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good point. I found another acura tl part site that goes into even more acura tl partdetail.

4:22 AM  
Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about mazda body kit and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about mazda body kit to guide your guests towards products and services related to mazda body kit. Keep up the good work!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on bike brakes while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view bike brakes for more great ideas.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts