Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Darling Grandson

My Darling Grandson

We had a good time yesterday on the field trip to the local television station. It was noisy and boisterous on the bus and this is how darling my little guy looked when I turned around to check on him. Yes, he's the one with his eyes crossed! The little boy next to him is Truman, Tanner's partner in naughtiness. They look like they could be brothers don't they? I wish you could hear the sound with this picture, it brought back memories of bus rides long ago. Tanner is taking after his dad and pretty much pulling faces in all pictures unless threatened or caught off guard. Fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

All 3 of these boys look like brothers! They are all so cute! How cool that you went on the trip. Cool names: Truman and Tanner... !

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

thanks, I think they are cute too. It's getting harder and harder to get a decent picture of Tanner since he's in to hamming it up.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts