Thursday, May 19, 2005

Run, Run, Run

Run, Run, Run

This drawing is one that I did while thinking of the illo Friday theme of Ambition a couple of weeks ago. I liked my other one better (fat lady) but this is a daily drawing too so here it is.

Today as I said before, will be another day out. I'd like to stay home but things must get done and I'm the only one. Oh well, I guess I won't complain.

I don't have much to say this morning, I've been too busy to do any reading, done very little drawing and no painting. Hopefully this next week will find me in my studio happily painting some new abstracts to replace the ones that have sold. Have I told you that I've checked in on you even though I've not had time to leave many comments?

Gotta run for now, cya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts