Sunday, May 15, 2005

Slow Sunday

Slow Sunday

Yesterday was a nice day, no rushing to do anything, rare. I finished planting the pots on my deck, hosed the deck down, did a bit of house work, took Tanner for Baseball pictures, did some shopping and went over to watch a little roping. Paul didn't win any money and was frustrated but he's got a good attitude and realized that the odds are really tough. There were over 800 teams to compete with.

Yesterday was about 80 degrees and now today it's sprinkling again, I love lots of changes in the weather. Church was really good this morning and then we went out to breakfast with Dan, Tanner and 2 of Dan's friends. It was a pleasant morning and now I'm going to regroup and see what I want to do with the rest of the day. Tanner may have a friend over and I may work on some art but not sure yet.

So, I hope you all are having a nice Sunday too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

yes, nice day here too (or was, writing this on Monday !)

was wondering. . .you seem to have a number of different sites, is there one you prefer over another I make my comments to ?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts