Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sweet Sunday

Sweet Sunday

This is an incomplete drawing but one of the daily drawings and so it gets posted anyway. I was thinking about a black and while lino design when I started it but realized it was getting too complicated.

Went to church this morning and it was good. Then Paul and I took Tanner and played baseball for a while, it was fun but I'm really out of shape. Tanner had a good time, he's a pretty good ball player. It was an absolute, picture perfect day for playing ball, warm (high 60s) slight breeze and blue sky punctuated with great white, fluffy clouds drifting by, wonderful!

This afternoon Tanner and I spent quite a while doing a report and poster that he had to have for school. I'm glad it's finished and it turned out pretty well. I think Tanner learned some stuff and he seemed pretty enthusiastic.

Holly sent me the first book in the Griffin and Sabine series. I love it! Paul took me out to breakfast and lunch and a sweet friend of the family brought me flowers and a card, it was a nice Mother's day.

Now it's 6 pm and I'm looking forward to drawing this evening. I haven't had a chance to check in with my lj friends today, just too busy, I'll try to catch up tomorrow because I know you guys will have posted interesting, fun stuff!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila, Happy Mother's Day. It sounds like you had a nice day. I love the drawing... I love the contrast and balance of the black and white. Ah, I hear the front door. "Dreamboat" (aka: Chris) is home from his softball game.
Have a great week.
Carolyn

8:00 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

oh like this, maybe start a flower series ?


oh and Happy (belated !) Mother's Day

5:47 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Carolyn and Cin, I think it may be fun to do a flower series as long as I can make up my own shapes and make them as strange as possible, lol. Hmm, actually nature is pretty strange isn't it?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts