Thursday, May 26, 2005

Would you go for a ride with this guy?

Would you go for a ride with this guy?

Mom and I had a great time doing a bit of shopping (Macy's) out to lunch (Applebee's) and then the Costco run. The part I don't like is hauling all the stuff into the house and having to put it all away but it's done now.

Today I'll be delivering the freshly reframed paintings back to Drop Leaf Gallery and the buyers will be picking them up. I'll be so glad to know that they are safely in the buyers possession!

Besides that Holly will be home sometime today!!!!!!! I can't wait to squeeze her and look her in the eye and just hang out with her! Of course it's only for one day right now because she and Elton are going on to Portland for a few days before they are here to settle for a while.

It's supposed to be in the 80s today so we are going to have big, icy cold margaritas on the deck this evening after Tanner's last baseball game, sounds good huh?
As usual I'm off and running this morning so I can do all that needs to be done today.
Cya

1 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Ok, I'll trade you my SUV and one of my cats for that car. Actually, just my suv - I wouldn't inflict my cats on anyone.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts