Monday, June 20, 2005

Another Dragon


Another Dragon
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
More black and white for the week.



It has been a jam packed morning and I can't believe it's almost 3 pm. Good Grief, I thought it was only about 1 until I just looked at the clock.



Did the time at the gym, came home and ate lunch and then some business phone calls, some school work and reading with Tanner and here I am. Geesh.



I'm trying to get a little house work done too, it's getting out of hand again.



So in my typical rush I'm going to take a few minutes to enjoy my lj friends and then be off to get more stuff done for the day.



Forgot to say that Paul won a saddle at his team roping yesterday, he is thrilled to say the least!

2 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Is this what happens when you overfeed your house dragon? Love all the detail.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

yes, they need to be on a special diet or they just get huge!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts