Thursday, June 23, 2005

Barbeque Tonight


Barbeque Tonight
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
In honor of my wonderful Husband for Father's Day (this is the first chance) and my birthday we are going to have a nice little barbeque this evening. I bought great looking meat at Costco which we will cut up and marinate for Kabobs (with lots of mushrooms), fresh asparagus, fancy garlic bread and a really good salad (spinach, sweet onions, hearts of palm, feta cheese, bacon and sun dried tomatoes). For dessert we're having strawberries on rich buttery Madelines topped with whipped cream, doesn't that sound good?



I'm glad it's an easy to prepare menu because I've got other stuff that I want to do today also and I have one little trip to the market as well. Tanner has gone with his daddy today so that makes things easier for me.



So now you know what I'm up to today, what about you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila.
Your menu sounded so yummy it made my mouth water.
Today was my day off so I went with my sis to pick out her bridesmaid dress, along with the flowergirl dress for my little niece. We took the kids along and stopped for lunch. We had time to drive north to look at new houses (OMG I want to move out of my trashy little neighborhood!) and then stopped for icecream on the way home.
I sound so dull rambling about my wedding but with it only 2 1/2 months away I can't help myself.
Anyway, it felt great to accomplish things and spend time with the little ones! :c )

4:31 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hi Sheila,
I'm really inspired by your work. The color and whimsey you put into them is really wonderful. I especially like your depiction of envy.
Lindsay

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts