Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The bird and the birthday


The bird and the birthday
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Did a good workout and then had other things to do, always, always running around town trying to get things done. Tanner and I got home at about 3:30 and I just took a short nap while Tanner did some math and stuff. We also did some reading of A Wrinkle in Time. This is the first time I've had a chance to post a drawing and say hi!



Holly gave me my first Moleskin today! I am so happy to get one and hope to do a drawing in there this evening. Last year was my 50th birthday and my sister and niece came from Washington and gave me a great birthday party and stayed for a week. This year it's a quiet birthday and I don't mind a bit. I'm ok with turning 51 in a simple way.



Better to see what you guys are up to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you so much Carolyn!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts