Saturday, June 25, 2005

Breakfast out today :-)


Breakfast out today :-)
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is one of the "Joe" paintings from a few years ago.



Paul is taking Tanner and I out to breakfast this morning, I like that!

I think I may get time to start an abstract painting today, I've got the paper stretched and ready to go. I don't know for sure because around here we do things spontaneously and something else could come up. I am thinking about colors I want to use, I'd like to experiment with color theory which gives me a little direction and a challenge too. In fact it will be fun to get the color wheel out and give it some thought.



Yesterday I had almost the whole day to myself and I finally got tired of being by myself. Today Tanner will be with me, I missed him yesterday because he'd been with his dad for 2 days, eek!



We're leaving soon so I'm hoping to come back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts