Friday, June 24, 2005

Feeling glad it's Friday


Feeling glad it's Friday
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
So, I worked so hard on my "simple" barbeque yesterday that I was tired and had sore feet by the time we ate. Everything did turn out good though and we had a nice time. It was just perfect on the deck, warm but not hot, cool but not cold and not windy at all which is the best part. Lots of food left over too so I won't need to cook tonight.



Today I have a project to get done for the gallery and I'm feeling tired so I'm not going to work out until this evening when Paul and Dan go to rope. It's ok by me.



Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! I love my LJ peeps so much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I came in to work today and there was a neat pkg. for me. Happy Friday and Thank you so much! I didn't know it was your b-day, or if I did, sr. minute. Happy Birthday to a great artist!

I am a cancer as well on 7/1.

best,
patty

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Pat said...

Hi! I popped over from Draw Daily. Your illustrations are just incredible. The bird drawings--awesome! I raise birds so I really love those.

Glad your BBQ went so well. The illustration is perfect. And Happy belated birthday wishes --saw it was your birthday:-)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Hi Pat, glad you stopped by. Thank you, what kind of birds do you raise?
Thanks for the BD wishes. I had a nice day, very quiet and peaceful.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

I like the way you use patterns in your drawings. I'm starting to do that too (copying you of course) and it does add so much interest.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts