Friday, June 10, 2005

Hit the floor runnin'


Hit the floor runnin'
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I had time to take a few pics of my flowers yesterday and I loved this one. The rose is Midas Touch and the back drop are the Boise Mountains.



So this morning I did my DWW (deep water workout) and then met mom and Holly and Elton at Rembrandt's for lunch. We had a nice time and good food. Then I picked up Tanner who had been with his dad and now all of us are here at my studio and going to do some work- ART! Yea! Of course it is almost 2 pm so it's a pretty late start but I'm not going to complain.



Won't have time to check in until this evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

Great photo, Sheila--hope you had time to do lots of art today!
Laura
www.laurelines.typepad.com

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Laura! I am feeling like planting a million roses because I'm enjoying them so much.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts