Saturday, June 18, 2005

House Dragons/ Lap Dragons


House Dragons/ Lap Dragons
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
These are the first little house dragons that I painted. They make such wonderful pets!



Last night I was so frustrated with myself because I almost always have my camera with me and I had forgotten to bring it. Paul and I had a nice dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, the food was ok but the best part was that we sat by the river and it was such a beautiful sparkling evening that it almost seemed magical. After dinner we took a bit of a walk along the green belt and enjoyed the scent of the cotton woods and the other river beauty.



This morning we woke up to rain and wind! It's wonderful and we appreciate each cool day before the hot ones are here.



Today Paul will be gone roping all day and I will need to decide what I want to do with my day. Since I'm starting to make a bit of progress on my illustration project I may work on that. I'm looking forward to it actually. I also feel like going to the gym for a swim but not sure if I will, I've really been enjoying the workouts there.



Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts