Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm a weaner


I'm a weaner
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
It's a bright clear morning and I had about 15 minutes to sit out on the deck with my coffee all alone, it was so nice.



Today Holly and I will be going to a wedding, I haven't been to a wedding in a long time, don't know what to expect from this couple either, I'm wondering how far from traditional it will be. I like it when weddings are not strictly traditional in terms of the costumes and decorations especially.



Paul's been working very long hours and will be working today too but he's planning on roping this evening- he needs it.

Holly is trying to help me find a hair do that is a bit more up to date while I'm growing the hair out. I've taken to wearing headbands (thin plastic type) every day because I can't make the hair look right. I have extremely thick hair, if I don't handle it just right it looks like a heavy wig so I try to wear it as simply as possible but the lines of the cut are not right anymore. I want a do that is simple and looks stylish without fussing with it. I think I'll look on some hair style sights and see what I can come up with.



I've been missing my time on-line but I'm weaning myself off a bit because I know I won't have the time all summer and also because I am less productive when I spend so much time here. Slight withdrawal so far. I still want to make a daily posting and keep track of my group of interesting peeps but I'm going to limit to every other day or just give myself a certain amount of time a day, kwim?



I guess it's time to go fix breakfast and get the day in the real world to a start.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts