Sunday, June 05, 2005

Just a day


Just a day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is a little doodle page (duh?), just messing around in my sketchbook the other day. I'm having a hard time getting to the daily drawings lately, I'm only actually getting a completed one done every other day. Oh well, I'm trying not to sweat it.



It's cloudy and threatening to rain which is not good for Paul who is just leaving to go team roping. Have to think dry thoughts.



The wedding yesterday was very sweet. This couple exchanged their vows at the firestation and then everyone went to her parents lovely home for the reception. Holly and Elton and I enjoyed it and afterward just veged out.



I found a really cool site for finding hair dos, you have to pay $9.99 for a year's subscription but there are hundreds of styles. Here is the link: http://www.hair-styles-cuts-and-dos.com/ I haven't tried uploading a picture of myself to try the styles on with yet, maybe today.



I've got much to do around my house today but first I'm going to look at the hair dos:-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

They all have such interesting faces. I especially like the little boy and the old man crawling in the same way. And this definitly counts as a drawing a day. Most of my drawings are so small it's no chore to do a few a day. It's blogging that's I'm starting to have a hard time keeping up with.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

like your doodle page, interesting to see how one thought led to another, like the child sitting on the lounge especially

6:40 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Janey I know what you mean about blogging, it can take up so much time that I find other things are being neglected. In fact it could almost be classified as an addiction in my case. I enjoy the posting and the interaction so much. Still, my life is forcing me to cut back.

Thanks Cin, I do enjoy seeing this kind of sketch in other people's sketch books.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts