Monday, June 13, 2005

Just a Day


Just a Day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Another older "Joe" painting, this one is 12" x 9", watercolor and colored pencil.



I'm enjoying my time in the pool doing the deep water workout, fun and great exercise. It always leaves me feeling like I'd like to swim some afterward.



Today I had to do the marketing afterward and then other odds and ends. Now I'm trying to pull it together here at home, the list of things that never get finished seems endless. One big thing I need to do is fix my ebsq portfolio, I know it will take a while. I've had lots of people looking at my work there and I know it's disorganized and needs some updating and stuff. For some reason when I'm doing work on the computer I feel guilty, like I'm not doing real work and then I get all antsy. I wonder why?



Anyway, I would love to just browse and read all of the entries from my lj friends and goof off but I know I'll be sorry later. I hope I can come back later this evening. I did get time to read quite a bit last evening but not time to comment. Oh well, I'm thinking of you anyway. Hope all of you are creating up a storm and loving it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sheila - i love this! Make it a card or invitations, i will buy!
-patty

7:47 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Hi Patty,
Thank you. I think I have prints of this if you would like one. I don't have cards or invitations.
Send me your addie and I'll send you one of the prints!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts