Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lots of Stuff to do...


Lots of Stuff to do...
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Another of the sad drawings, are you guys sick of looking at the sad ones? I'm tired of drawing the sad ones (even though I may like the way they turn out) and want to draw something more jovial. I've got another sad one coming but maybe that will be the last one for a while.



I was planning on being home all day today and Dan is taking Tanner with him. However, I found a message on my answering machine last night that I have a podiatrist appointment today- BOO!

My foot has been much better since I got the "killer" inserts which I have adjusted to quite well. It took about 10 days to be ok with them but now I'm fine. The problem is that I will want to wear sandals as the weather gets warmer and the inserts don't work in sandals. Hmmm....



Yesterday I picked up the 4 giclees that I am to work on for my first editions. These will be deluxe editions and each numbered piece will have been directly embellished by me.



I also have the pressing need to get things spiffied up around this place because I was contacted by a local couple who would like to come and visit my studio. I love studio visits but as you know it does require a different focus for a day or two to prepare.



This week I would like to do the story board for the little story that I am going to attempt to illustrate. This is a tall order for me because I've not done it before but it sounds fun and challenging. I hope yesterday's ice cream cone will fit in somewhere, it's so colorful and fun for a child.



Holly and Elton have gotten house-sitting jobs for most of the time they'll be home this summer! They feel so blessed and happy about it and they are really conscientious about the jobs. They are also looking for part time work but no luck so far on that.



Tanner really loves Elton and Elton is very good with him, he is teaching him to play chess. Tanner seems to love chess. Of course Tanner would like it best if H and E were staying here but I think it's probably best the way it is, Tanner wouldn't want to leave them alone if they were here.



I also wanted to let you guys know that although I've not made comments, I have been making an attempt to keep up with reading what's up with you. I miss my lj and blogging friends but my time is now taken up with all kinds of running around and other stuff :-/



K, gotta go for now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila

Don't worry, be happy :)

-patty

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Hi Patti,

I'm working on it. Thanks!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

That is one beautiful tear. I just have to practice eyes more. Yours are just sooo good! I'm amazed how much do - blogger, lj, your site, ebay and drawing everyday? I get tired using my remote.

8:02 PM  
Blogger me said...

sheila...thank you :)

your teary-eye is beautiful and i alwaysd enjoy getting your comments...plus i'm like you...i read always but don;t comment alot...so i understand.

take care...smile :)

hollie

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Hi Janey, I don't think I do as much as you are thinking I do. I use flickr so I post to both blog and Lj at once. I don't do ebay anymore- it never became lucrative for me and my site has been the same for a couple of years. I have a webmaster who takes care of it for me but I haven't changed anything but removing the shopping carts because it costs every time I want to add or change pictures or anything. I do draw almost every day but lately I've only been completeing one about every other day.
Now that summer is here and the little guy is home I will not have time to do as much computer stuff. (Tanner is almost 9 years old)
Really, I'm not nearly as productive as I would like to be.
I've been doing eyes quite a bit this year, they can be so expressive! Thank you.

Hi Hollie, did you know my daughter's name is Holly? She's 29 and goes to the School of the Art Institute in Chicago. (FYI, lol)
I check your blog every day and enjoy it! I used to have time to comment on many blogs daily but now time is short, glad you understand.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts