Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday Madness


Monday Madness
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
It's a few minutes before 7 PM and I'm just now getting to my computer, oh my. I left the house at 8:20 this morning and didn't get home until 6:20. Holly and Elton and I did a deep water workout class for an hour this morning while Tanner took his swimming lessons. It was quite a work out, whew, I never dreamed it could be that intense.

After that is was one thing after another until finally we came home after Kung Fu lessons. I am planning on staying home tomorrow.



I really like this drawing, it was inspired by a story that I am going to try to illustrate in the near future. As of now I'm trying to learn how but this little drawing popped into my sketchbook like magic.



I'll bet you guys have been posting up a storm and I've missed all the fun. At least this evening while Tanner veges out I have some time to goof off, maybe an hour or so.

I haven't even checked e-mail yet, geesh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

love the ice cream drawing (of course my favorite food !) especially the way you've patterned the cone that's such fun ! and how neat you're going to try and do a children's book also especially like that it may involve ice cream !

p.s. no need to take the time to reply, I know you're short of time of late !!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Cin. I'm a little scared of try the illustration of a book but I figure if I don't try I'll never know, nothing ventured, nothing gained right?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Ms Elle said...

Sheila, this is a fab illustration! I really love it!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

right ! and hope you'll be blogging a bit of it !

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Ms Elle!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Cin, I'm sure I'll be blogging about it, it will be a big deal for me to do it.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts