Friday, June 03, 2005

More Envy for Illo Friday


More Envy for Illo Friday
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This was actually the first drawing I did for IF but I liked the second one better. I guess both of my drawings were about what envy does to the person who is envying than about what they envy.



Things are changing, I can see that I won't be able to do as much on-line as I've been doing for so long. Tanner will be starting swimming lessons on Monday and Holly and I will be doing a deep water workout also. This will be such a big change for the way my day starts out that I'm not sure what to expect of my days for a while. You know how it is when you leave first thing in the morning- the whole day is different. Then of course having the little guy home during the day will make a huge difference also. We'll see.



I'm feeling blah and not very interesting this morning, I hope to come back later with something fun or at least pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts