Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Not much blab


Not much blab
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Today is Costco day and also my mom is taking me out to lunch because my birthday is tomorrow. Mom and I always enjoy our day together and find that we never run out of things to talk about.



It was 95 degrees yesterday and supposed to be at least that hot today, whew. We had almost no transition, it was so wonderful and cool and then all of a sudden we get heat. I know it's not as bad here where it's not humid but I still strongly dislike the heat. Oh well, I'm very thankful for the wonderful spring we had.



I know B o r i n g- that's just how I am lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Oh, happpy birthday! Your birthday is on the same day as one of my closest friends - we had her over for dinner last night (as yesterday was the 22nd here). I hope you have a brilliant, sunshiney, and fun day! I'm loving all of your illustrations too, by the way.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thanks Shell, I appreciate the birthday wishes. Glad you are liking the illustrations too.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts