Saturday, June 11, 2005

Parades and Art Sales


Parades and Art Sales
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is a part of a little series that I did with little house dragons. It's from a few years ago actually. Watercolor and colored pencil on 140# cold pressed paper and 9" x 11".



I made the sale of my first of the Deluxe Edition of one of my abstracts! Yippeee, I delivered it to the gallery this morning and the buyer will be picking it up on Monday. I'm so stoked about this!



After taking the giclee to the gallery I took Tanner to the Eagle Fun Days parade. It was fun, especially for him because the end of the parade is a giant water fight with firetrucks and other vehicles squirting water and all the kids with big ole squirtguns shooting back. Tanner got drenched which was so fun for him. I'll share pics tomorrow if any turned out ok.



After that Tanner and I had lunch with Holly and Elton and then Holly and I did a bit of shopping while Elton and Tanner played chess. Now I'm going to work on some art and so is Holly.



Be back later I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

When I first saw the picture I was expecting to see a cat and then there was this way cute little dragon sitting where the cat should be. I hope that's not fur on his lips. This is adorable - a house dragon. But it's just not the same as saying house kitty. And congrats on the sale. Is there a link to the gallery you display you work in?

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts