Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Phone Call Day

Phone Call Day

I got these mums last week and they are staying so nice, I love the bright yellow!

Paul has clients and they are here for the morning so I've been "entertaining" while he gets his ducks lined up. It happens to be a friend of the family who is here from California and wanting to buy here. Nice guy. So my morning has morphed and now I'm 2 hours behind on what I had planned. Oh well, I can be flexible can't I?

Now I'm trying to regroup because Tanner will be home early since it's the last day of school.

Yesterday I signed the family up to be members of the YMCA. We have a wonderful, new facility with a major amount of opportunities so this should be really fun and good for summer activities. I even got Holly and Elton in on the membership.

So for now I'm going to get moving, I've designated this to be Phone Call Day. You know how it is, sometimes you have a million phone calls to take care of and you just want it out of the way. Well, some of them are absolutely necessary too. I hope to come back later and check in with all my peeps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

so bright and cheery and your lovely view in the background.

I have a friend who brings me an arrangement of flowers from her garden once a week and it is the best gift imaginable to me !

3:17 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Wow, what a wonderful friend to bring flowers every week. I buy some during the colder months while my yard is barren and then when it gets nice I love to cut my own.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Roz said...

What a gorgeous view you have from your home! Oh my gosh, you are living in my dream environment.
=o)~

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Roz, we do love our view. Of course this is the greenest it ever gets and after that it's golden brown or gray. (southwestern Idaho)
Still, we never get tired of looking out the windows.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts