Monday, June 27, 2005

Rainy Monday


Rainy Monday
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is a Coffee Loving dragon, they are drawn to the rich fragrance of coffee and will slurp a whole cup down while your not looking.



I must have worked out too much this morning because afterward we just had lunch and then came home and I took a nap and fell into one of those deep sleeps that left me groggy. Not a real productive day so far.



We woke up to thunder and lightening this morning and it has rained off and on all day, I love days like this. It's really quite unusual for the end of June.

Holly and I had a nice time together yesterday, we went to Barnes and Noble and spent a long time browsing. After we had gathered up our arm-load each of books we settled into the coffee shop and looked at the books and chatted. We both love doing that. I bought a few books and then we just did a little shopping at Target before we met Paul and Tanner at Casa Mexico for dinner. It's so nice to have Holly home for a while, I will hate to see her go.



I guess I'd better get moving here so I won't have to say I didn't get anything done all day. Good grief I'm such a slacker :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

I love your house dragons. Is this what they grow up to be?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

No, this is a coffee loving dragon, different but in the same family. I did several of these a few years back in my dragon phase. Thank you!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts