Thursday, June 16, 2005

A rolling stone gathers no art time!

I did this little drawing on a very depressed day, I'm not so depressed today.



Paul and I had to leave early this morning to deliver a giclee to the gallery to be delivered so we took advantage of the opportunity and stayed for coffee on the patio. It was nice, we enjoyed it. Since then it's been another day of running around and I am ready to scream. I'm feeling like I want to stay home and do art and yet the admin stuff is taking president. Anyway, I just got home and it's almost 4 o'clock. Holly and I are planning to do some art and then we are going to have salmon for dinner. You can guess that the time for art will be shaved down to an hour or so and then we'll have to drop it for other things. Bleh. Whine, whine, whine. :-(



Maybe later this evening I can come back and check in....or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts