Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A trip to the Zoo is planned

Yesterday I never did perk up and I'm low on energy today. I don't know what's up but it's certainly unpleasant to feel tired after sleeping all night long.



It rained off and on all day yesterday and into the night, it was wonderful. We had thunder and lightening , beautiful clouds, some sun and cool temps. I wish I could give you all a whiff of the fragrance of the air this morning. The sage brush and other plants are filling the air with a pungent scent that is aroma therapy at it's best! And it's a super clear beautiful day with the skies washed clean from all the rain.



Today I'm going to do some stuff around the house and then take Tanner to the Zoo. I made the decision this morning because it's supposed to be under 80 degrees today and so it will be pretty comfortable. He's happy about it and I think it will be fun. I plan on taking pictures too. I think I'll take my sketchbook in case he decides to play and I have time to draw.



So, that's it, now you know what I'm up to today- my plan is to make another photo essay while I'm at it.

2 Comments:

Blogger chika* said...

I've never seen this nice drawing though now I learn art at university.
Color is pretty good!!
I like it!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Chika!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts