Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Working, Working!


Working, Working!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
It's almost 4:00 and I am pooped. I did my 1 hour deep water workout this morning- it's amazingly intense! Then to the chiropractor for my free birthday visit and then home to clean house. I got the upstairs finished and it looks great but I haven't touched the downstairs which is awful and dusty and messy. I have to do downstairs since that's where my studio and office are so I may be up at 6 am tomorrow. Right now it's time to get ready to go to Paul's company picnic. We go every year and it's a lot of fun but I wish it were a different day. Why did I tell these people that they could come over at 10 am tomorrow? I guess when someone wants to see my work and says they are interested in it then I try to comply.

I'm kicking myself in the arse for not keeping up on things. Oh, and our front door is just off the deck and the deck is covered with leaves and rose petals because we had a windstorm last night- got to sweep the deck too!



I suppose I'm a nut case but I hate to have company- especially someone I've never even met and have a house that looks like a cyclone hit it. I'm a pain in the arse for sure!



BLEH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts