Thursday, July 14, 2005

Chipper and Excited


Chipper and Excited
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Thankfully I'm feeling more rested and good this morning :-D Yesterday I decided to take Tanner to the "Y" and since I was there I did some workout, afterward I was like a deflated baloon- I hate that feeling. Anyway today I'm good again. We are going to do some things here and later go bowling. I'm going to be careful not to fall again, I don't think my poor old body can take hitting the floor like that once a week :-/



It didn't get to 105 degrees yesterday, only in the 90s somewhere and I think it's supposed to be the same today.



Yesterday I booked our place to stay in Cannon Beach!!!!!! I can't express how excited I am to be going back this year. Last year we had 5 days and this year we've upped it to 7 days and we are staying in Cannon Beach the whole time this year. We leave the 27th so it's just around the corner. And, Paul ordered the new Harry Potter book on CDs for me for my birthday, it should be here before we go and we'll listen to it on the trip. It's making me all giddy just writing about it! Tanner is super excited too, he had such a wonderful time last year and loves the ocean too.



So I'm off to see what's up in cyber world!

2 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

Sounds like you will have a wonderful time on your vacation! I really like this sketch--making the screen blue works so well-makes it pop!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you, I feel so excited! I was happy with the little sketch too, for a quick morning sketch that is :-D

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts