Saturday, July 23, 2005

Chit Chat


Chit Chat
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This picture is from last years holiday to the coast, I love the colors and textures.



Paul got up early and is gone to get his new tractor, he is very pleased and will have fun with it as well as doing some work that he's been putting off.



I am up early also and ready to go to the "Y" and possibly to do some yard sales with my mom if she's up to it. Don't want to wait too long or it will be too hot again.

Last night Holly and Elton and I played Scrabble, it was fun and mellow.



I'm looking forward to getting away to the coast, this year we plan to stay right in Cannon Beach the whole time, to just hang out and relax. I'll be taking my sketchbook of course and I'm really looking forward to that. The next few days will be pretty busy getting organized and tying up all the loose ends before we leave on Wednesday morning.



Remember when I was talking about hypoglycemia and my diet? Well, I've been trying not to eat sugars and simple carbohydrates ever since and it has really helped me to be free of the "hungries". I've felt better, not wanted to eat nearly so often and I've lost 10 pounds too! I'm pretty amazed at the difference in my appetite and now I'm sort of scared to eat sugar in case I get super hungry. I've still got quite a ways to go but this is a tremendous start.



Did I mention that the gallery sold another giclee this week? I was thrilled and the lady who bought it contacted me and said she is thrilled with it. She said she's bringing her advanced placement art students into the gallery to see my work. I'm so honored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts