Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fractured Face


Fractured Face
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This drawing is one of the "Fractured Faces" from a few years ago. It's colored pencil on black rag mat.

I loved doing these, way fun!



I don't know why I couldn't sleep in this morning, it seems like I should have been able to since I was up early, real busy most of the day and didn't go to bed until after midnight. Oh well, I'll probably need a nap later.



Yesterday I flew around the house and got a lot of housework done- whew, that feels better. Now this morning we are going to pick up a pair of twin beds that we bought for our quest room. I've wanted twins so we could accommodate more guests. We've had a queen bed in there and as you know sometimes people are not comfortable sleeping together. So we'll do that and I'll get the room set up and then I'm going to meet Holly and Elton downtown for lunch and go with them while they get hair cuts. The reason I'm going with them is to look at styles for myself in case I want to make a change. Right now my hair is in yet another dorky looking "stage" of growing out and I may be able to improve on it.



Last night I drew in my moleskin- back to the kind of drawings that are about the activities of the day, it was nice to draw after a couple of days off. We also watched a movie called "Paycheck". It was Paul's choice but seemed pretty interesting.



Just remembered that I left water running in the yard ALL NIGHT! Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts