Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Freak Bowling Game!


A Freak Bowling Game!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I wish this picture were more crisp but I like it anyway. The sun was shining through this bunch of hydrangeas and it made them look like they glowed.



Such a busy day today and still have the rodeo to go to tonight.



I've been taking Tanner bowling once a week and I bowl too on these outings. Remember, the first week I fell down and was so embarrassed? Well besides that I'm just a really lousy bowler but I do enjoy it. Well this week I had a freak game that was so amazing, I bowled 7 strikes in one game!!!! That's right, and 5 of them were in a row too. Actually I bowled one for Tanner right after my game and it was a strike so I got 6 strikes in a row!!!! It was a freak game but it was fun!



My next game was more my speed, I think my score was 118. Oh well, the freak game was fun.



It's well over 105 here today and it's humid for our area, it's really nasty out there. Geesh I hate the heat so much, I hate feeling all sticky icky.



I've not even had time to catch up with my on-line friends for days, I guess it will be a marathon of reading when I finally get to it. Hope you are all well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Shila, This photo is soooo beautiful. Very spiritual. I really s...at bowling.
Lindsay

8:30 PM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

Very beautiful photo! I am so bad at bowling...I even did a league one year, and the owner of the alley could not believe that with all that bowling I was still just as bad at the end of the year as I was at the beginning!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you Lindsay and Pedalpower! I know what you mean, I am not a good bowler either. Still, I don't enjoy just sitting there while I let Tanner bowl, I'm too antsy for that. I'm not very competitive so I can enjoy it even though I don't win.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts