Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I think I'm a Slug


I think I'm a Slug
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This drawing is from almost 2 weeks ago.



This morning I woke up with that tired feeling like I didn't get enough sleep, I hope I snap out of it soon. I worked out Monday and Tuesday so I'm not going to do that today unless it's an easy one and I have to go to town for some other reason. It's supposed to be 105 degrees and the air conditioner was on when we woke up- I suspect it could get even hotter. I strongly dislike the heat- I'm so thankful for a cool house and good AC in my car. There is yard work to be done but it sure won't get done today.



Yesterday I had a little time to work on my illustration project and I hope to do more of that today. I'm super slow but I'm learning and I'm glad to be working on art in some form. It's so new to me to do this "real" illustration that when I make just the tiniest bit of progress it feels good! I know that if I ever do a second project it will be much easier.



Cya later peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts