Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I've almost disappeared from Cyber Space :-(

It's true, I've been gone so much that I've not had time to return to my computer after posting my morning images.



Yesterday after all my errands and meeting with a friend I went with Paul and Dan so I could get their practice roping on video so they could see what they are doing right and wrong. It was hot and dusty but it made them very happy for me to go along. Now they want me to go again a video from a different angle. Boo.



Right now I'm about ready to take off for the "y" but I plan on being home this afternoon. I need to stay home for a change...and it would be refreshing to have a chance to do some art too. For this reason I am looking forward to school starting again.



So anyway, I will be back when I get a breather, I am wondering about what all of you are up to these days.

5 Comments:

Blogger pedalpower said...

Thank goodness you are back! Summers can be so hectic!
This would make a good illustration for "summer" at Illio Friday!

2:45 PM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

By the way, I really like the way you border your drawings! I've only seen it done that way on your images-really neat!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

Thank you, I doubt if I'll be as consistent as usual here but it's nice to have a little time to return.
I'm getting dependent on drawing borders, thank you. I think it's because I use the sketchbook and I don't know how to make my images cover the whole page. Or, well, I'm not sure why I do it actually.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

I think not being sure why you do something means your doing something right - it's instinct. I love borders. I always put a border on my quilts. It contains the quilt visually, keeps the eye focused.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

more images for your picturebook ? like this one of him coming down the slide, very happy ! like it with his arms up looks like he's really enjoying the ride, and also the one in the previous post of the boy with blue eyes, a wonderful happy expression in that one !

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts