Friday, July 08, 2005

Just call me Grace


Just call me Grace
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This is one of the doodle pages that I decided to color after.



I missed my early workout this morning so I'm going in a little later and then meeting one of my dearest friends for coffee afterward. My friend is in the doctorate program at Boise State University and her time is precious. I rarely see her any more and she's been doing summer school this year so I'm snagging her just as she's finished and before she leaves to see her kids in Alaska.



Yesterday I had one of those "most embarrassing" moments. I hadn't bowled in about 20 years but decided to bowl with Tanner and his friend Judah. On my first try I stepped over the line into the ally just slightly and onto the oiled alley. I went down like a thud with knees together and legs from the knee down at opposite angles. Oh let's say it wasn't graceful and it was totally dorky. Now my knee is tweaked a bit and my hamstring is sore but otherwise it was my pride that took the greatest hit. I do wish I had a picture because I think there was some mad scrambling for footing before I went down that made it look rather cartoonist. Just call me grace.



Oops, gotta run or I'll be late....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is my middle name, jes kiddin. Sorry it is yours for the week.

off to visit my mom in upstate NY next week & can't wait
-patty

love your colored doodle you are doing a book, right? ya should! :)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous janey said...

yes you should do a children's book. Wonderful doodles. And they certainly redefine what a doodle is. Now I'm off to test my hurricane shutters.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts