Monday, July 18, 2005

Late post


Late post
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This little girl was living at the place where the guys do team roping practice, Tanner was feeding it and enjoying it. I'm not all that fond of goats but I like the picture.



Hanging out with Holly this evening. I did my workout, took Tanner to dentist, did a bit of shopping earlier. I'm so tired from my workout that I feel like sleeping but we are going to go out on the deck and draw instead. It's hot but should be cooling down soon.



I did the Everyday Matters challenge last night, drew my own foot. I'll post it tomorrow. Nothing much else, just summer busy-ness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Sheila, I love the little goat. She has a wonderful expression, almost like she's smiling and I can tell she's a girl because she looks like she has pretty eye-lashes.. hahaha!
It's hot here in Michigan too... I feel like a damp dish-rag!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sheila Hudson said...

The goat had her mouth open because she was making her goat noise- bleating? Pretty cute.

Is it humid there in Michigan? If so I'll bet it is harder to take than our dry heat. I don't like any kind of hot weather though.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts