Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Leaving in the Morning!!!!


Leaving in the Morning!!!!
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
This picture is from last year's trip, see the seals in the background?



I've been so busy all day long, geesh, it's a lot of work getting ready to go on a trip. We are all ready now, even the car is loaded so we can get away early in the morning. We'll be gone for 8 days, it's the longest vacation we've ever taken in 32 years.



I hope to do some drawing, reading, soaking in the ocean views and general enjoying of the Oregon coast. I hope Tanner can sleep tonight, he's real excited.



Holly will only be here 2 days after we get back, that will be so sad to see her go. Oh well, won't think about that now.



I won't be checking in while I'm gone but I do hope all my friends have a great week! Be back on the 5th of August.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I can't wait to see your drawings from the trip! Have a wonderful time and be safe!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Cin said...

will check in after the 5th then, have a good time !

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!work at home internet business

2:08 AM  
Blogger Water & Fire said...

I love, will you marry me? If the answer is NO, then visit this site: Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath Washington
. If I can't have you, at least enjoy my favorite past time.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

I've just found your blog about starbucks coffee pods whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about starbucks coffee pods. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about starbucks coffee pods. I've just started my own blog about starbucks coffee pods if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts