Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Day so far


My Day so far
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
Let me say first of all that this cowboy and this horse (Paul and Dooly) won the team roping today!!!!! Paul won almost $900 bucks and he'll have a spot at the Snake River Stampede too. Cool huh? I'm proud of my cowboy.



It's still hotter than Hades here, yesterday it was around 104 or more, today around 100 and now there's a strong wind so it feels like a blast furnace. Bleh. However, this morning I decided at the last minute to go to a big neighborhood garage sale, Holly and Elton joined me, then we ran into some other friends from our contemplative group and hung out with them. After lunch with those friends I went to the "Y' and then picked Tanner up from his mom and he and I went to watch Paul win the roping. It's been a nice day and pretty soon we're going out to eat because Paul's got winnings to spend.



Yesterday I spent the day alone until I remembered that there was an opening at Drop Leaf Gallery for a sculptor Tom Brewitz. I called a friend and we hung out there for a while and then met Holly and Elton at another local place, hung out there for a while and then returned to Rembrandt's and Drop Leaf Gallery where we spent an hour or so on the patio visiting with Tom and enjoying ourselves. It was nice.



So, it's 7:00 PM and this is my first chance to post today. I've been busy with life away from the computer these days. Opps, Paul's calling, time to go eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts