Monday, July 25, 2005

My new/0ld espresso machine


My new/0ld espresso machine
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I know there are fancier looking machines but this is good for me and the price was so good! I made a couple of lattes today and they were so yummy.



I'm still limping around with sore foot and leg- so frustrated. I do think my deep water workout helped though. Getting things done this morning so I can do a wee bit of shopping tomorrow for a few things we need. I'm also feeling a bit frustrated because I've made so much change in my eating as well as exercise and I think I should be loosing weight a bit faster. Boo. Oh well, I'm still happy with the changes and I know I'm healthier for them too.



I think I have a bit of time this morning to at least peek into my lj friends list and see what's up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts