Thursday, July 07, 2005

Over the Hump day


Over the Hump day
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
So, today I'll be home until around 1:00 when I leave to take Tanner bowling. A friend of mine has a great kid that's about Tanner's age and they are friends, we're going together. Hopefully this morning will be a time of getting things done. Right now there is a queen sized bed in my studio, the one we replaced with the twin beds and I've got to get it out of here somehow. I've got a plan to call a place that helps people in crisis and see if they would be able to use it. I hate it when anything like that is cluttering up my studio even if I'm not using my studio at the time.



Holly and I went to a Body Shop party last night, I really don't care for that kind of sales thing where you feel obligated to buy and are encouraged to book a party of your own to help the hostess out. I only went for Holly's sake and I won't do it again. I bought a couple of things but I'm not that impressed with the products and anyway I didn't need any of that stuff. It was fun to meet some of the people there and to be with Holly.



I'm off to check in on you guys- geesh, what a busy and creative bunch of people, very inspiring!

1 Comments:

Anonymous janey said...

Oh you redid it and it's great. It reminds of NY with the hi rise apts in the background. Only we weren't lucky enought to have a swing on the patio.

And thans for your comment on my blog.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts