Friday, July 22, 2005

Pretty Onion Still Life


Pretty Onion Still Life
Originally uploaded by Sheila Hudson.
I love the reflections in this image, I think it would make a great watercolor painting.



It is still hotter than Hades here, I hate heat! I did have a nice time going out to lunch with my good friend and framer, Karen. Then I did a quickie Costco Run. I missed having my mom with me this time but when I called her this morning she was feeling a bit lousy so I didn't even ask. Hopefully she'll be up for going to garage sales in the morning if it's not too bloody hot.



Been feeling a bit low today, dunno why but I suspect it's more a problem of picking up the feelings of those around me than my own issues. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I missed my workout today and going tomorrow will certainly give me a lift.



No time again today to be on-line and keeping up with LJ friends. Hope you are all creating up a storm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogs Illustrated
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Web Counters
Discount Christmas Gifts